Guiding the Albatross to the VW-Seaside? [was: [Seaside]Seasidefor VisualWorks]

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Mon Jun 23 23:10:58 UTC 2008

I was searching my old emails for Albatross references w/ regards to VW
and found this as the only thread.. Any ideas on where things stand at
this point?  I didn't see any references to Albatross in the public store
so I'll assume its still a no-go -- correct?  I'd love to see Albatross
going on this platform.. Anyway, just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask..