[Seaside] How to develop and deploy

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 03:33:43 UTC 2008

Problem: the HAProxy seems to require a now unexisting address:

Install the cert for HAProxy site

wget http://ftp.sysif.net/debian/apt_key.asc
sudo apt-key add apt_key.asc

Anyway, you don't seem to need any reference to ftp.sysif.net at the time
being. You keep receiving notices about sysif being unreacheable, but
HAProxy gets installed anyway from the other debian sid repositories.

Bèrto