[Seaside] [Q] Could SproutCore be another solution for Seaside?

Wilkes Joiner wilkesjoiner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:10:39 UTC 2008

I've only glanced, but it looks like that the most useful way to use
it with Smalltalk objects would be to write an Object Broker that
conforms to their REST API.

http://github.com/sproutit/sproutcore/wikis/using-the-built-in-rest-api

Then you are in a client/server model, so Gemstone or Magma could make
a nice backend for that.

- Wilkes