[Seaside] mime type

Gerhard Obermann obi068 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:09:20 UTC 2008

Hi!

To return a csv file which is opened by excel we are using the following
code.
It should be implemented in WASession or in a subclass.

respondContent: aContentString ofMimeType: aTypeString fileName: aName
    "Return a response with given string as content that is of passed mime
type"

    self returnResponse: (WAResponse document: aContentString mimeType:
aTypeString fileName: aName)

br
Gerhard