[Seaside] Email job listings (was: Gemstone / Smalltalk Developer)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Jun 26 14:19:33 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Although I've never actually followed up on a job listing here, its fun to
watch local Smalltalk positions from this site.  It sends you emails when
something pops up.  I got this email today.  From what I can tell it just
queries other sites and sends you links.

http://www.indeed.com/

Indeed <http://www.indeed.com?from=ja>  Daily Job Alert

smalltalk jobs in baltimore, maryland

View jobs: since
<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=smalltalk&l=baltimore%2C+maryland&radius=50&fr
omage=1&from=ja>  yesterday - for
<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=smalltalk&l=baltimore%2C+maryland&radius=50&fr
omage=7&from=ja>  last 7 days - all
<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=smalltalk&l=baltimore%2C+maryland&radius=50&fr
om=ja>  jobs

2 new jobs found

Senior
<http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=0712531319f8cb7b&from=ja&cd=AEq3vmtsWDQEB3x
FeiwZdKEcuwM9OCbWgyubcAlLOQVBBQa1PSnNAltNjcfF_rKJ7Ug8IyoVsMV9f3IxvhyVRJhYDQf
n4v5FsUazJwshf4AMZSAVVSLo8DxqO7enxaCJTv2CY_hSx0GFIdqSknR6DV-FPTzlGszobpmzI_R
PPCgws0baMH6idnYIcaru-rEFZcpIDlZDITYXkEGZ-MGvk0mWrUk2OMZEFPJDXWkyzLfSX0Dne_E
sfyTmRJPhKdeb&qd=RnZhMybXSk4M3QtTVGXWoS9lkRYR_WypU5vLy6_txJ_A9tcvQBKfZIUphIL
Tr5PfPSz-2Mizh9i4xIBFvpKV2udl6e7gI1UUEPdpJeWdcbesNa85ZqLNcc1HjFCCxVX2&rd=i9i
5wxAjTH4MK5Gz0qo8FA>  Smalltalk Developer - Get 80% of the bill rate
Precision System Design - Washington, DC
Smalltalk WE GIVE YOU AT LEAST 80% OF THE BILL RATE... Smalltalk positions.
This is a long-term contract. Essential Skills: - 3+ years Smalltalk
Plusses: - Team...
>From Dice - 8:26 PM - save
<http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=0712531319f8cb7b&from=ja>  job, email,
block, more...

Smalltalk
<http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=ad92548f316b618c&from=ja&cd=I86hMgiK4sf6DXk
EsyZrRaEcuwM9OCbWgyubcAlLOQVBBQa1PSnNAltNjcfF_rKJ7Ug8IyoVsMV9f3IxvhyVRJhYDQf
n4v5FsUazJwshf4AMZSAVVSLo8DxqO7enxaCJTv2CY_hSx0GFIdqSknR6DRHl5uwJETYdVZadLbg
qsazKtdgiLaoaXCzLKNqLPrLBZy1fHndfiuTJgQ9akCgwz0mWrUk2OMZEFPJDXWkyzLfSX0Dne_E
sfyTmRJPhKdeb&qd=RnZhMybXSk4M3QtTVGXWoS9lkRYR_WypU5vLy6_txJ_A9tcvQBKfZIUphIL
Tr5PfPSz-2Mizh9i4xIBFvpKV2udl6e7gI1UUEPdpJeWdcbesNa85ZqLNcc1HjFCCxVX2&rd=4iV
Dncv-WNZbN4q7Dsn5Hw>  Developer - Get 80% of the bill rate
Precision System Design - Washington, DC
looking for an excellent Smalltalk developer to join... models is critical.
Essential Skills: - 3+ years Smalltalk experience - excellent OO design
skills - good...
>From Dice - 8:17 PM - save
<http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=ad92548f316b618c&from=ja>  job, email,
block, more...