[Seaside] Gemstone / Smalltalk Developer

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 01:07:33 UTC 2008

Hi Randal:

First, let me thanks you by your effort to focus in only one place the
smalltalk jobs possibilities.

About  http://smalltalkjobs.dabbledb.com I think in at least two thing
that should exist to be more useful:

1. The possibility of mark / search jobs as "Telecommute" (a real
possibility in our current connected world) as http://jobs.perl.org/
permits.

2. By example in "jobs by date" or in "all open positiones" ever
appear first the oldest dates and I not found how to change it (Seems
that isn't possible to order by columns).

Cheers.
gsa.