[Seaside] Double-click on listbox?

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Tue Mar 4 08:20:48 UTC 2008

Hi Carl,
With SeasideAsync, I believe the following will work.

	html select
		... ;
		forEvent: 'ondblclick' callback: [:e | ... ];
If you need the value of the selected item in the callback block, then
you also need to send liveCallback: since the live callback is triggered
by the onclick event and is therefore evaluated before the ondblclick