[Seaside] WAUploadTest

Sigrid E. Mortensen sigridm at lightlink.com
Tue Mar 4 17:43:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have discovered that there are some files for which WAUploadTest
(and, more significant to me, my application, part of which was built
based on this example) will not work.  From the Functional Seaside
Test Suit, Upload tab, after first clicking the Chose File (or
Browse) button and selecting one of these files, and then clicking
the Load button, the entire area under the tabs goes blank, including
the 'Upload File' heading.

Furthermore, putting a halt into the callback reveals that the
callback is not even being called for these files.

The files in question are .pdf files.  Other .pdf files will work.
The files that don't work are perfectly happy to open in Adobe
Photoshop or Adobe Reader.

I am using Seaside 2.8, currently at version 2.8a1-mu.540.  I have
tested this in both Safari 3.0.4 and Firefox 1.0.3, with the same
results.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
-- Sigrid.