[Seaside] Wrapping ProtoTip

Hwee-Boon Yar hboon at motionobj.com
Wed Mar 5 08:53:15 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Have a look at SUElement>>#update:, #insert:, #replace:, ...

I'm probably doing it wrongly, but in a attempt to debug, I change my
SUTip>>content to:

		nextPutAll: (String
				streamContents: [:stream | self render: aBlock on: stream]);

Then I can see in the transcript that what's printed is the XHTML
string which I have generated (great). followed by some SU* related
javascript from a previous use of SUAutocompleter:

what I am doing wrongly? Thanks again.