[Seaside] Design of WAComponent(s)

Steve Aldred aldreds at velocitynet.com.au
Wed Mar 5 11:12:55 UTC 2008

Lukas Renggli wrote:
> Maybe you want to the check the history of WATree in the mailing list?
> Why it was put into Seaside-Core and why it will be gone in Seaside
> 2.9.

Does that mean there won't be a tree widget at all?

We've found trees very useful as a means of browsing complex data. They
can be used like compact vertical tabs, people readily understand
drilling down (node expansion) through detail. On selection a linked
pane can completely change its format to suit the detail of the tree
node selected.

cheers
Steve