[Seaside] Wrapping ProtoTip

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 12:59:06 UTC 2008

The class SUTooltip is not part of any package (that I know of) as I
just created it this morning :)

The "Tooltip JS code" is the Prototip library file needed to create
Tooltips[1]. SUTooltip will only write "new Tip(this, '<content set
within the content block>')"  it will not write the Tip JS definition,
nor the extra options available to Prototip.

I didn't want to submit/publish anything as of yet, as there is a lot
more functionality available from Prototip than what is included in
SUTooltip, and this was only meant as a demonstration of creating a
widget with a render block as Hwee-Boon Yar asked.

1. http://www.nickstakenburg.com/projects/prototip/

Regards,
John.