[Seaside] Design of WAComponent(s)

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Mar 6 16:21:40 UTC 2008

Hi sebastian

I still see the point of andreas.
I would love to have a usable report widget in which I can plug other
components.
I already sent that a while back but once I show Seaside to a guy at
microsoft.
He was impressed then after 3 min he asked me how many widgets are
ready to use.
And he was right.

There are no incompatibilities between seaside as it is now and a cool
widgets set.
Having a cool widgets set with basic but fully working widgets would
be a big plus: we could
prototype even faster our applications. I do not have the skills and
time of lukas
to create widgets from scratch. But I imagine that I should be able to
reuse them.

Stef