[Seaside] Design of WAComponent(s)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Mar 6 20:31:23 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Ramon" == Ramon Leon <ramon.leon at allresnet.com> writes:

Ramon> And that's the main point, Seaside is the foundation, it's not supposed
Ramon> to be the ultimate component library nor should it try to be, that's
Ramon> not what frameworks are for.  Frameworks serve as the foundation of
Ramon> such libraries.

For example, I'm looking at building up an entire library of Yahoo UI widgets
(see http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/) and integrate them closely with Seaside.
But it'll be a bolt-on "aftermarket" library.  I don't expect it to be
included in the Seaside core.