[Seaside] It is possible an html more readable?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun Mar 9 15:16:44 UTC 2008

Hi there,

	I wonder if it is possible to make Seaside to serve the html code a
little more readable for development pruposes. I don’t mean to ident it because
Firebugs already do that, but I think returns at end of lines could help.

	I'm asking because I need to debug some javascript which is not in plain
js files. It cames dynamically loaded from the xhtml in the #script: tag of some
elements. When an application page is complex and firebug gets an error in your
js, it shows the script as your entire html code in 1 (one) undebuggeable line
so you can't set breakpoints and see its walkback.

	If not available, what is needed to make Seaside to be able to do this
"development html"?

	thanks in advance,

Sebastian Sastre