[Seaside] It is possible an html more readable?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun Mar 9 17:01:38 UTC 2008

SUScript>>printContentOn: aStream
	"Renders the receiver in aStream.
	The cr message at end of statements aims to
	be nice to javascript tools in UA's for develpment mode"
	statements
		do: [ :each | aStream javascript: each ]
		separatedBy: [
			WACurrentSession value application deploymentMode
				ifTrue: [aStream nextPut: $; ]
				ifFalse: [aStream nextPut: $; ; cr]]

	is my current version,

	cheers,