[Seaside] triggering forms

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 18:08:46 UTC 2008

Lukas Renggli wrote:
>>  renderContentOn: html
>>
>>     html popupAnchor
>>         onClick: (self evaluator triggerForm: 'form');
>>         url:  self value asString;
>>         with: self description label.
>>

>>  any ideas as to what I am doing wrong here?
>>

> What does FireBug say about your code?
>
> Where is your form with the ID 'form'?
>
>       html form id: 'form'; with: [ ...
>
> Lukas

I changed MAContainerDecoration to render as

*renderContentOn: html

    "added an id for the form so that we can potentially trigger the form"

    html form
        id: 'form';
        multipart: self isMultipart;
        defaultAction: [ self component perform: self default ];
        with: [ self renderOwnerOn: html; renderButtonsOn: html ]

I dont know that FireBug says anything, should it?

thanks in advance

Keith
*