[Seaside] triggering forms

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 18:32:59 UTC 2008

> I changed MAContainerDecoration to render as
>
>  *renderContentOn: html

Ok, that makes sense.

>  I dont know that FireBug says anything, should it?

Only now I noticed that you are using #popupAnchor. Does it work when
you use a normal #anchor? I am not sure how the popup anchors interact
with asynchronous requests. Usually asynchronous requests are aborted
when a new page loads (in your case this is a new window, that's why i
am unsure). Maybe this issue can be solved by using the onComplete:
event on the #evaluator and only open the new window in there?

Another thing I noticed is that the #evaluator does not have a
#callback:. This should not be a problem for newer versions of Seaside
(2.8). If you don't have a callback it makes more sense to use a
#requestor.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli