[Seaside] Difference WAStaticHtmlCanvas >< WAHtmlCanvas

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 13:51:54 UTC 2008

2008/3/12, Ramon Leon <ramon.leon at allresnet.com>:
> > I was wondering about that as well, but forgot to ask about
>  > it.  Doesnt it need actually to be deleted in
>  > WAStaticHtmlCanvas? The other input elements are all in
>  > WARenderCanvas.
>  >
>  > Cheers,
>  > Claus
>

> Yes actually, seems only the WARenderCanvas should have form elements since
>  forms aren't static html.

Well but then also only WARenderCanvas should have #anchor. I see no
problem of WAHtmlCanvas having #form #xxxInput and #anchor. If you're
willing to add names to fields there should be no reason why you
shouldn't be able to use them in WAStaticHtmlCanvas.

The current state is simply inconsistent.

Cheers
Philippe