[Seaside] Updating multiple elements when a multi-select changes

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 09:43:27 UTC 2008

>   onClick: (html evaluator
>     callback: [:script |
>       script canvas updater triggerForm: formId.
>       script element id: modelId;
>         render: 'test ' , digitsEx.
>    script element id: 'Show Exp Model';
>      render: 'test # changed digits' ,
>     sciNotEx])

Why do you have a special updater inside the evaluator? I guess it
would make more sense to have "triggerForm: formId" directly with the
evaluator.

>    Sorry to ask this question, I read many of the last posts
>  (including most with #evaluator), and all the tutorials I could find,
>  but I'm stuck.

Other than that, please read:

Post a working one-click file-out, and not a long mail full of code
snippets. I don't have the time to spend hours trying to reproduce
your situation.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli