[Seaside] Caartz : Seaside App deployed & Running

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Mar 18 23:12:27 UTC 2008

All the best in your venture Rajeev !

Sebastian Sastre

  _____

De: seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] En nombre de Rajeev Lochan
Enviado el: Martes, 18 de Marzo de 2008 19:06
Para: Seaside - general discussion
Asunto: [Seaside] Caartz : Seaside App deployed & Running

Dear Seasiders,
It gives me immense pride and pleasure to launch Caartz (http://www.caartz.com)
- Online Shopping List Manager, which has been built using Seaside. I take this
opportunity to thank one and all in the mailing list who helped me to create
this app.

Since we are still in development, I request you to give feedback to make this
app better and better. I also happen to use a Powered by Seaside Button on my
homepage :)

I request seaside.st admins to include this app in the Seaside website's
projects/existing websites.

Hoping to make a slow and steady journey.

Thanks again,
--
Rajeev Lochan

Co-founder, Caartz.com