[Seaside] How to ensure a script appears only once on page?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Mar 19 16:09:52 UTC 2008

Hi James,

	I don't use YUI components (yet?) but I'm sure trying to control the
render flux to solve that problem is not a path which I like to take.

	If I understood well your scenario I've solved that by decoupling the
"configuring scripts time" from "render time" in a sub hierarchy of seaside
components.

	Achieved that, I'm able to "wire" arbitrary scripts at any
(pre-render)time with a guarantee of the hierarchy which make they to be
rendered properly (ocurrences and sequence).

	May you ponder to make something similar?

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre