Re: Re: [Seaside] [Q] Are there any tutorial on ROE?

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Thu Mar 20 08:18:28 UTC 2008

Thank you for your help. My current application does not
use Magritte yet - I have plan for this too - and why I would like
to do this is for comparing performance difference of my application
between on squeak and on gst. I'm not sure but GST has different
api for sqlite and I think that porting sqlite dependent part as roe
can ease my port.

Thank you again.