[Seaside] Re: Re: [Q] Are there any tutorial on ROE?

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Thu Mar 20 08:22:24 UTC 2008

Does gst have example on ROE? If so, it will be very helpful for me.
And current gst alpha does have support seaside, does this alpha version
runs well on vista? My last experience with gst on windows vista was
not successful. I have gcc path problem and next linking error and others.
On xp, with older version, I did make some small app with gst.

Anyway, thank you for your help.