[Seaside] [Q] Are there any tutorial on ROE?

Martin Kobetic mkobetic at cincom.com
Thu Mar 20 13:10:55 UTC 2008

S.J.Chun wrote:
> PS)
> I know on Glorp but it does not have yet SQLite support and
> make Glorp to support SQLite seems harder than ROE to support
> SQLite.

Actually, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to add to Glorp either. All you need is a DatabasePlatform subclass for
SQLite and then it's just a matter of fishing out all the SQL quirks of that platform and making appropriate overrides
in that class, which can usually be done as you go. Take a look at the various Platform classes, you'll see that there's
often very little in them.

HTH,

Martin