[Seaside] The Weekly Squeak Summary No. 17: Jan 13 - Mar 22, 2008

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 21:48:58 UTC 2008

Philippe,

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Philippe Marschall
<philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Very well but the news team does not run this list. We would
>  appreciate it if we could keep the mails on this list about Seaside.
>  People with an interest in Squeak can subscribe one of the mentioned
>  lists or read the Weekly Squeak.

I presume there is a valid reason for such an exaggeratedly hostile
reaction after sixteen Summary e-mails' having been posted without
further ado. Who is "we", anyway? And why did no one complain earlier,
if this appears to be so much of a content-wise offence?

Be that as it may, the Seaside list shall no longer be bothered by yon
Summaries, and, notwithstanding, thrive henceforth. :-)

Best,

Michael

P.S.: There have been numerous Seaside-related news items in the
previous 16 Summaries. Bah, whatever.