[Seaside] The Weekly Squeak Summary No. 17: Jan 13 - Mar 22, 2008

Michael Lucas-Smith mlucas-smith at cincom.com
Mon Mar 24 22:30:36 UTC 2008

> - Are there any VisualWorks, GemStone, Dolphin, GST, VST, Ambrai, ...
> that are *interested reading* "The Weekly Squeak Summary"?

I am.. but I do it by reading lists about Squeak.

I admire Phillipe's doggedness in all things Seaside only. It takes a
special kind of person to pull off the role of community filterfish and
without that role, things can get noisy, over debated, run around in
circles chasing its own tail, et al.

So all in all, I agree with Phillipe that this sort of announcement,
while interesting, doesn't really fit on this list. It'd be like getting
announcements about Croquet or VisualWorks dev builds because it's "all
smalltalk and related".

Cheers,
Michael