Fwd: [Seaside] Google Maps examples?

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:51:26 UTC 2008

2008/3/25, Kurt Thams <thams at thams.com>:
> Incredible. Here's what it was:
>
>  Your code:
>
> html html: ' <div id="map" style="width: 950px; height: 400px"></div>'
>

> My code:
>  html html: ' <div id="map" style="width: 950; height: 400"></div>'
>

>  Note that I was omitting the "px". For some reason, this worked okay when I was serving up the file statically using Apache, but not with Seaside.
>
>  I also tried using "width: 50%" and that didn't work either.
>
>  Any guesses why that would be?

no idea. maybe seaside encoding??  Have a look at the generated code...

Anyway, there must be a better way to do that in plain seaside like:

html div
     id: 'map';
     style: 'width: 950px; height: 400px'

or have a a CSS instead of inlined... width: and height: are not
defined for WATag (but in WAObjetctTag and WAImage).

How others would do that (cc'ing to seaside list again) ?

Cédrick