[Seaside] How to write a log message when hosted on seasidehosting.st

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Mar 27 14:11:49 UTC 2008

Hi Frank,

Writing to the SqueakDebug.log is not a good idea because the contents
of this file is used  to log unhandled exceptions and the content is
discarded each time.

Instead, I suggest to create your own log file. There also exist
several Squeak logging libraries (search SqueakMap). Note, Transcript
alway writes to the internal Transcript window only.

HTH,
Adrian