[Seaside] The Weekly Squeak Summary No. 17: Jan 13 - Mar 22, 2008

Steve Aldred aldreds at velocitynet.com.au
Fri Mar 28 03:53:45 UTC 2008

Miguel Enrique Cobá Martínez wrote:
> Of course it is apropriate.
> I think that Seaside is an entry point to Smalltalk in general and to
> the Squeak world in particular.

Not necessarily a squeak entry point, we use it with VisualWorks.
Seaside is not Squeak even if it started there. As Michael pointed out
earlier, should the Seaside list also carry release announcements about VW?

Personally I don't particularly care one way or the other, especially if
they're only once a week or less. It is interesting to find a summary of
what areas are active.

cheers
Steve