[Seaside] The Weekly Squeak Summary No. 17: Jan 13 - Mar 22, 2008

Rajeev Lochan lochan94 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:36:03 UTC 2008

+1

Hi,
I joined Seaside community a year ago. Then I knew only about Smalltalk and
Seaside. Due to various posts on Seaside Mailing Lists by senior members, I
came across other applications/frameworks etc. We do come across information
in lot many ways like Googling etc, but sometimes we dont have time to go
through each and everything.

The posts in Mailing Lists are usually Content-rich and narrow down our
spectrum. I am very grateful for joining Seaside Mailing List.

I was really shocked to see reactions of some of the senior members of
Seaside Lists (no offense please) over Weekly Squeak Issue. Though its
subject is Weekly, but the news-group themselves are busy and send the mail
once in a month or so.

So, getting a content-rich mail once a month shouldn't bother anyones inbox.

Just my humble opinion,

Seaside Rocks !!!

Regards,
Rajeev,
Caartz.com

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:06 PM, Ramon Leon <ramon.leon at allresnet.com>
wrote:

> > Come on...
> > This is one email every month full of cool information. Do
> > you rate all the emails with no information that we receive everyday?
> > Please news team continue! I would love also to get news from
> > VisualWorks too condensed that way.
> > I also think that not showing that Smalltalk is a living
> > community is a mistake for Seasiders.
> > I really value the Web team and news because in a world with
> > so much information having a condensed summary is simply great.
> >
> > Stef
>
> +1, I like the summaries as well, we're too small a community to ignore
> each
> others accomplishments.
>
> Ramon Leon
> http://onsmalltalk.com