[Seaside] The Weekly Squeak Summary No. 17: Jan 13 - Mar 22, 2008

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:31:03 UTC 2008

Is it me or squeak-lists are electric these days ;-)

This was probably a bit harsh (I think Philip is very straight in his
emails)... but we got the answer...  It seems seaside community wants
to keep the weekly squeak summary and this is the main point.

Cheers,

Cédrick

As a side note, I find Philippe is actually a very nice guy. The fact
is, in ESUG Praga, I just couldn't put a name on his face and I was
really surprised *he* was Philipe, the straight guy on the list...
Beeing to diplomat is also sometimes boring and unproductive because
we occur problems fearing to say what we really think...
I hadn't considerer this question until it arose. Then my first
thought was it is not necessary (as I subscribe several lists). Then,
Rajeev post finish to convince me this summary is a good thing, and we
need to keep it here.  My 2 cents...