[Seaside] Seaside vs. Traditional

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:09:07 UTC 2008

> Especially the multi-counter as a composition of counters would be
>  interesting, because this is where my troubles started when playing
>  with AIDA.

I feel people use Seaside even when they don't need it ! (myself
included), this is the price of fame ;)

Would it be crazy to imagine a 100% smalltalk solution mixing REST for
classic web (even dynamic) and seaside for really complex stuffs
(control panels, real app with plenty of dependance).

What are the best practises today ? Having a classic html framework
like php and then seaside for complex part ? and you mix with apache ?

Cédrick