[Seaside] Seaside vs. Traditional

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:50:33 UTC 2008

>  Wow, and AIDA even shows a login screen when I hit ++ ;-)

that's was because *you're* not authorized :)

But seriously, I think that will be good to have pro and cons for each
framework. Just hope discussion won't be too passionate then.

I just want to have a better vision... because franckly I just could't
objectively choose...

Could we imagine real production exemples in both framework?
Is a classis shop(+ admin back end) a good one ? To me, it's the
majority of web app out there... other examples ?

Cédrick