[Seaside] Seaside vs. Traditional

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sun Mar 30 10:08:41 UTC 2008

nicolas

what lukas means when he is talking about multicounter in seaside,
is the ability to reuse witihin the same page exactly the same
component (a counter for example)
multiple times.

in 2.8

children
	^ {Counter new . Counter new . Counter new}

I browsed your example and I could not see how it was working in Aida.
Now I think that there is room for seaside and aida side by side. It
would be nice
if both frameworks would mention their own limits. It seems that in
Aida you cannot
easily embed multiple times the same component on a page.

Stef