[Seaside] Re: lightbox2 and seaside

Squeaker squeakman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:18:46 UTC 2008

Squeaker wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have been using the lightbox in Seaside and it works well.  I just
> came across lightbox2  http://www.lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2/
> It looks really cool and I would like use lightbox2.
>
> Has anyone done this already? Any advice about the wisdom of going down
> this road?
>
> Thanks,
> Frank

Answering my own question for the benefit of other newbies.  The use of
lightbox2 appears to work.

The doc that comes with lightbox2 is pretty good. All you need to do in
the Squeak image is to add a class to answer lightboxJs and lightboxCss.
  See the class SULibrary to see how this is done.

HTH someone,
Frank