[Seaside] Re: jQuery on Seaside

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 15:27:06 UTC 2008

Hi Sebastian,

I've just loaded jQuery from Monticello, and hope to be able to make
contributions where I can, however I think you may have left out the
definition of #asSUObject, as I do not have this message anywhere in my
image.

Could you please provide the definition of this message, and on which
class it should be a member of?

Many thanks,
John.

www.pinesoft.co.uk