[Seaside] Re: jQuery on Seaside

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Mar 31 22:18:01 UTC 2008

Hi Jhon,

	Its definition is just a convenience method but maybe there are more
I've used or I'll use so I've published the extensions I'm using in
Scriptaculous. Look in the jQeury repository and you will find SUExtensions I
adds lots of conveniences and some features to the image using Scriptaculous.

	Any other question just ask,

	cheers

Sebastian Sastre