[Seaside] the elevator pitch for seaside

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat May 3 14:47:16 UTC 2008

>From http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/library/post/the-elevator-pitch-for-seaside.html

   But I think I've come up with a good elevator pitch for "why Seaside and
   not [insert other framework here]", that centers on three key items:
   abstracted control flows, live debugging, and persistence without ORMs.

If you have any input, leave it on the blog, or followup here.  I'm presenting
my talk in seven hours, and am trying to do some last minute refinement.