[Seaside] problems with multiselect and #triggerFormElement:

Burella Juan M. juan.burella at gmail.com
Mon May 5 18:54:51 UTC 2008

Hi list!.

I am doing an example to use SUUpdate with #triggerFormElement: in a
muiltiselect tag. I have problems with this:

1. If I don´t send #selected: with a OrderedCollection, it will raise
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>add: when an element is selected.
2. Once #selected: is setted, when an element is selected the callback
block is not evaluated ( so #triggerFormElement: isn't working)

Note that the #triggerForm: works fine.
I'm using Seaside2.8a1-lr.541 and  Scriptaculous-lr.240

"Example code, when an element is selected will open a explorer ( calllback
block )"

renderContentOn: aRenderer
 aRenderer form
  id: '1235465456';
  with: [ aRenderer multiSelect
      list: #(1 5  45  87 8 6 48 79 7 987);
      size: 5;
      id: '1245';
      selected: OrderedCollection new;  "If not setted will raise
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>add: "
      callback: [ : list | list explore ];
      onChange: (aRenderer updater
           id: 'xxxxx';
           triggerFormElement: '1245';