[Seaside] question on database and scaling

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon May 12 12:52:10 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Adrian" == Adrian Lienhard <adi at netstyle.ch> writes:

Adrian> With respect to relational DBs, Squeak has good support for Postgres.  We are
Adrian> successfully using this combination in a couple of larger  projects.

Precisely... I just deployed my first commercial application yesterday
using Squeak to talk to a legacy PostgreSQL database with GLORP,
Magritte, and Seaside.