[Seaside] SEO and Seaside

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed May 14 05:36:50 UTC 2008

> When I try to load Pier into a fresh Squeak 3.9-7067 image, I always get a
> warning that I need MADelegatorAccessor. I don't know where to get this
> from, so I just proceed anyway. Then I get all kinds of errors.
>  I tried loading Magritte first but it didn't help.

There is something wrong with the package dependencies. I fixed that.
Ensure that you clear the cache (remove the sm-folder) before opening
the image and that you "update the map from the net" before loading

Although SqueakMap works here, I suggest to load from
PackageUniverses. This is usually more likely to get the dependencies