[Seaside] expiryPathFor:

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed May 14 17:30:24 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard K Eng <richard.eng at rogers.com> writes:

Richard> In my Seaside app, I want to specify a particular URL to go to in case the
Richard> session expires. As far as I can tell, the way to do this is to use
Richard> #expiryPathFor: from WAApplication/WARegistry. However, I don't know how to
Richard> get at the WAApplication/WARegistry object for my app. Can anyone tell me?

MyApp class>>#initialize
  "self initialize"
  | thisApplication |
  super initialize.
  thisApplication := self registerAsApplication: #myapplicationprefix.
  " your code would go here "
  thisApplication expiryPathFor: ...

or something like that (untested).  But that's where you can get at
the application object.