[Seaside] my fear of database design and Seaside

James Robertson jrobertson at cincom.com
Fri May 16 01:58:58 UTC 2008

You might well be interested in what we (Cincom) are doing with
Seaside and databases as well.  We will be pushing out ActiveRecord
support on top of the GLORP ORM.

James Robertson
Cincom Smalltalk Product Evangelist
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library