[Seaside] jquery question

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon May 19 15:01:47 UTC 2008

Hi Sophie,

	yes it started with jQuery 1.2.3 and if you take a look in the wiki at
squeaksource you'll found a convenient package called unstable which will add
seaside libraries (with exactly that version).

	I don't know what you mean by the new jquery UI.

	By the weay, the jQuery site is very well done I think Seaside site can
benchmark some features but specially the "Support *Seaside* team ammount in $10
(default) donateButton" part.

	Squeak also needs that. It's very important.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre