[Seaside] Embedding Flash in Pier / Direct link to File

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue May 20 04:55:20 UTC 2008

Hi

I think a better way than a special environment would be a special
structure (probably subclass of PRFile eg. PRFlashMovie) that has the
additional descriptions it needs (like width and height) and it's own
accept method. Then in PRViewRenderer you render the HTML as you need
it.

BTW there is a somewhat unfortunately named mailing list for Pier and Magritte:

Cheers
Philippe