[Seaside] Re: jquery question

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue May 20 13:15:37 UTC 2008

Wow I didn't knew about this. Very interesting.
Answering your original question: yes I don't see any problem. Ui jquery seems
based on jquery 1.2.4. Is a matter of keep making seaside scriptaculous kind of
code to interface more stuff.

Main goal of jQuery project at squeaksource is follow the pace of jQuery itself
just providing a production ready interface for seaside apps. That way seasiders
can use jquery plugins helping to miminize UI dev costs without relinquishing to
cool ui features.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre