[Seaside] How to reset back to a starting state?

Tim M 365nice at gmail.com
Wed May 21 07:50:18 UTC 2008

Hi I am starting to get into Seaside, and have been messing around using
the Seaside Tutorial ToDo exmaple.

I am not sure if there is an easy way to get back to an initial state as
I have ended up with a User with a nil task and so I get walkbalks due to
the way things are lazily loaded.

Is there an easy way to implement a rest everything? I guess I can go into
my image and reset my in memory database - but this got me thinking about
the lifecycle of objects in Seaside. Is there something I can implement so
I can push a button and reinitialize?

Tim