[Seaside] YAML bindings?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed May 21 20:02:22 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Dawson <xrdawson at gmail.com> writes:

Chris> Does anyone know of a YAML binding for Squeak?  I basically want to do
Chris> IPC between a perl script and YAML seems smartest.  Am I missing an
Chris> easier way to send a simple object across a language?  I'm aware of XML
Chris> and would prefer to never deal with it again.  :)

JSON is probably the closest "universal" data format.  Should transfer nicely,
with dictionaries mapping to hashes, and ordered collections mapping to
arrays.