[Seaside] Multi-lingual/Multi-locale applications

James Robertson jrobertson at cincom.com
Sun May 25 12:56:42 UTC 2008

As an FYI, Cincom Smalltalk (using Seaside or anything else) supports
multiple locales per image.  It's discriminated at the process level,
so a given application can serve different locales out if desired.  As
Philippe says below, you would need the latest 7.6.  You can download
that here:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/cincom/blogView?content=smalltalk

To try it out

James Robertson
Cincom Smalltalk Product Evangelist
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library