[Seaside] Supersleight - transparent png support for ie6

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed May 28 15:56:12 UTC 2008

There's also fixpng.js in the CNET's Clientside Libraries, which is a
collection of scripts extending Mootools,

http://clientside.cnet.com/wiki/cnet-libraries/01-browser-fixes

Cheers,

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

programmatically.

> In the images below, there are before and after shots of ie6
>
> http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=425641
>
> Example images will probably be up for a few more hours (I only have a
> trial account at browsercam).
> However check out browsershots.org I have volunteered my server to
help
> out with rendering MacOS shots.
>
> http://24ways.org/2007/supersleight-transparent-png-in-ie6
>
> to Install, (It has no dependencies other than seaside28.)
>
> Installer ss project: 'Jetsam'; install:
'Seaside28Jetsam-Supersleight'.